Henderson County, Kentucky
Wholesale and Retail Florists
The MORGAN Floral Company was established and incorporated in August, 1907, and in 1908 erected the office and greenhouses now occupied at the corner of Second and Clark Streets, just one block from the Union Station.
This is one of the largest floral establishments in this part of the country, and has greenhouses covered by nearly nineteen thousand square feet of glass. The business is wholesale and retail, their trade covering the local market, surrounding counties, etc., while shipments are made to outside points. All descriptions of flowering plants, shrubs and ferns are grown, and particular attention is given to the cultivation of carnations. Cut flowers are furnished for all occasions, such as banquets, receptions, church festivals, and full charge is taken of residence, public hall and other decorations. Wedding and funeral designs are a feature of the business and a large assortment of patterns to select from is always carried in stock. Telephone and telegraph orders are given prompt attention.
C. A. MORGAN, general manager of the MORGAN Floral Company, is a practical and experienced man in this line of work, and as everything is done under his personal supervision, satisfaction is the rule.
Industrial and Historical Edition, The Henderson Daily Gleaner, March 23, 1913
Contributed by Netta Mullin, HCH&GS
Copyright 2002 HCH&GS